Phoenix Search are delighted to be working with a multinational organisaiton based in Dublin North who are building their finance team. An opportunity for a Financial Accountant with minimum 1 years PQE has arisen, and would suit an individual who is keen to broaden their accounting experience.
- Deliver accurate, timely and value-add monthly reporting packs to the head of finance/financial controller & senior management;
- Deliver accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs to the head of finance;
- Analyse monthly performance, commenting on budget variance, business performance, etc.;
- Advise on investment decisions, making business cases as required;
- Ensuring accounting compliance (i.e. balance sheet reconciliations, etc.);
- Assist with tax related returns (corporation tax, VAT, PAYE/PRSI, etc.);
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts;
- Liaise with internal & external auditors;
- Responsible for forecasting & budgeting, liaising with business leader to ensure accurate information, and;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / CPA / ACCA);
- Minimum 1 years industry experience;
- Exposure to a multinational environment advantageous;
- Knowledge of an ERP package (Navision is an advantage);
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Previous exposure to medical device / logistics industries an advantage.