Phoenix Search is delighted to be assisting a professional services firm build their finance function. An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre individual to join the team. The ideal person will be driven and ambitious, with previous experience of working in a Big 4 / Top 10 firm, and will be eager to progress their career.
Working alongside a high calibre Finance Director and the broader Finance Team, this role is responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management financial information
- Updating of monthly cash flows and budgets
- Producing and ananlysing KPIs
- Liaising with the Partnership Group on individual accounting requirements;
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Completion of statutory returns
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors
- To assist in the provision of ad hoc reports and presentations as required
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA Qualified with 0-2 years PQE;
- Experience of working in a professional services firm essential;
- Previous exposure to working with high level executives advantageous;
- Big 4 / Top 20 training background;
- Strong Excel skills, and;
- Strong communication skills essential.