My client is looking to add a newly qualified accountant to their team based in Shannon. This role offers a great opportunity to join an established world renowned team, with massive expansion plans over the coming years.
The ideal person will be newly qualified, driven individual who is available to work on a hybrid basis in Shannon. If you are looking for your next challenge post training contract then this could be a great fit for you.
- Take responsibility for Month-end activities such as group reporting, journals, invoicing, balance-sheet reconciliations and running month end reports
- VAT return prep & submission
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Complete weekly bank reconciliations and provide weekly cash flow
- Support in assembling data for quarterly and annual Tax filings and interim and final statutory audits
- Process review & improvements, controls and testing as necessary
- Ad hoc projects and reports and other tasks as required by manager
- Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA up to 2 years PQE
- Good understanding of month end and year end procedures
- Ability to conduct controls testing and process improvements
- Enthusiastic, process driven accountant with a proactive approach to driving projects
- Ability of working to tight deadlines & of own initiative
- High proficiency in Excel / Strong IT Skills
- Experience of ERP Systems