Our client is a household name, they believe in acknowledging efforts with competitive salaries, a rewarding bonus scheme along with flexible working hours so you can use your time effectively and plan around your schedule. They are offering a very flexible working (Hybrid) with their office based in Dublin City.
Responsible for supporting the delivery of the transition to Oracle from a Finance perspective
- Liaise with audit teams and other advisors and ensuring timely and accurate completion of all statutory obligations
- Responsible for the support of the transition to the weighted average cost way of valuing the inventory
- Preparation's of financial and management accounts
- Involvement in providing technical financial accounting advice, researching the impact of accounting policy decisions.
- Ad hoc projects & Projects from an Oracle and BAU perspective
Skills and Experience required:
- Accounting qualified (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc)
- 1+ years post qualification experience
- Strong financial and analytical acumen, with Project Management communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel Skills required
- Oracle Financials, Oracle Retail and Cognos advantageous
15% Bonus, 10% Pension, Up to 32 days holidays, Early Friday Finish.
Excellent career progression