Are you an experienced management consultant with a passion for finance transformation? Do you thrive on delivering end-to-end solutions that make a difference to clients' businesses? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Our client, a leading management consultancy, is expanding their Finance Transformation team and are seeking candidates for Manager and Senior Manager level roles.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead and manage engagements with clients across various sectors, delivering
finance transformation solutions that meet their needs. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for growth, and leading business development efforts.
You will be expected to have a strong focus on FP&A and the ability to scope and deliver end-to-end solutions for clients.
We are also interested in broader Op Model, Process Transformation, and GBS skills, particularly in digitisation and automation across ERP Solutions.
- Lead and manage engagements with clients, delivering finance transformation solutions that meet their needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for growth, and leading business development efforts
- Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Oversee project teams, providing guidance and support to team members
- Conduct research and analysis to develop insights and recommendations for clients
- Create high-quality client deliverables, such as presentations and reports
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop tailored solutions that meet their objectives
- Experience in Management Consulting
- Proven track record of delivering finance transformation solutions
- Strong FP&A experience
- Experience implementing solutions across Anaplan, SAP, Oracle EPM, and other tools
- Experience in Op Model, Process Transformation, and GBS skills