Our client is a well known name in the property industry and they are currently looking to add a Finance Manager to their growing Finance team. The group have won a big project in with a tech giant in the city centre which has aided in the growth of the business.
- Review and manage major contracts in conjunction with the senior members of the Developments Team.
- Preparation of management accounts and annual projections
- Ensure all statutory returns, corporation tax and financial statements are filed on time
- Manage a team of 5 and ensure their workload is effectively managed
- Carry out ongoing analysis of costs/overheads and develop recommendations/options as appropriate
- Act as a professional accounting focal point within the company as well as with the company's business counterparts
- Prepare detailed, accurate, insightful margin analysis and commercial insight to operational management.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Experience in construction or real estate a distinct advantage
- Previous experience managing teams is essential
- Experience dealing with senior management
- Commercial experience is advantageous