Our client is Listed Irish business with an excellent track record of growth and have cultivated a world class finance team. Currently hiring for future growth. The role is a 12 month contract initially but a high likelihood of permanency during the contract.
- Lead a team to ensure a focused and efficient set of management accounts and financial reports monthly.
- Full responsibility for analysis of the multiple business margins such as sales.
- Review country and divisional margins within the group.
- Review technical accounting advice and application to accounts.
- Support compliance teams to ensure local GAAP and IFRS for your accounts
- Ownership of concession and vouchers within the business
- Sales and Margin strategic projects
- Partner with FP&A, Tax, Buying, Development and all areas of business
- Review and challenge of periodic processes to identify opportunities and drive efficiency's through automation
- Any and all ad hoc projects as required by senior management
- ACCA, ACA or equivalent with 5+ years PQE
- 1+ year management experience
- Practice experience beneficial
- Commercially and inquisitive by nature
- Plan and organisational skills
- Attention to detail