Where can you take on a finance leadership role to grow your finance career and learn a powerful way of working on the major social, economic, climate and biodiversity crises of our time?
Seeking an experienced Group Finance Manager to improve and run the financial management of the company across the Group:
We would like to speak to Senior Accountants and Finance Managers who:
- Enjoy hands-on accounting and are also motivated to work in a strategic role
- Are seeking a dynamic mix of independence and collaboration
- Have worked at the group level, across parent and portfolio companies in a global context
- Are quick to learn the requirements across different countries for managing accounting and compliance requirements
- Have worked on accounting and finance system implementations
- Experienced in managing Forex risk and designing innovative solutions for debt / equity structuring
- Have experience designing and implementing financial processes that evolve with the needs of the group over time
- Are energised by the challenge of delivering outcomes through the many restraints that test us
- Feel inspired by testing limits, expanding horizons, and changing your thinking
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) 3+ years PQE
- Previous involvement on investment raises advantageous and experienced in start-ups
- Experience strong purpose in working on the potential of a flourishing planet
- Experienced in documenting analysis and projections and presenting at a board level
What you can expect:
A company with a massive sense of purpose and the will to realise it together. A close-knit team that sees potential everywhere for a flourishing planet and does demanding work in places and communities to realise it. A place that deeply gets the value of many perspectives, backgrounds and experiences.
Even though you already bring an impressive hands-on finance and accounting skill-set and have experience working globally at the group level across several companies, doing regenerative work is different to how you will be used to working and will require time and effort to learn. You are up for the challenge of learning new ways of thinking and in
particular the major shift needed to work with whole living processes.