Phoenix have partnered with the HSE to find an ambitious Finance Manager, eager to progress within their career. Based in Dublin, the candidate will work closely alongside the Chief Financial Officer to ensure the proper day-to-day running of the finance function.
- Consolidate, analyse, and interpret monthly financial results.
- Ensure compliance with National Financial Regulations and manage AP, AR, and Payroll team.
- Prepare commentary for Performance Management Requirements.
- Support CFO in providing expert financial advice and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Assist in cost containment initiatives and secure additional investment.
- Provide financial analysis, costings, and commentary.
- Quality assure day-to-day management and control of financial processes, support improvements in financial data management, and oversee staff compliance, actively participating in sustainability initiatives.
- Qualified accountant ideally in industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel essential.
- SAP experience desired but not essential.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.