Working in this family-owned organisation, the Finance Business Partner will be a crucial link between all operating entities and the day-to-day running of the finance function. Daily interaction with owners will occur, with the right individual having previous experience of dealing with senior stakeholders, presenting figures and strategic advice to them, and managing day-to-day operations from a finance perspective.
- Monitor performance of each business unit, analysing against agreed KPI's & budgets;
- Preparing budgets on said analysis;
- Owning monthly management accounts preparation;
- Ownership of entity cash management;
- Preparing weekly cashflow projections;
- Mentor & assist junior members of the team when necessary;
- Monitor tax payments (i.e. preparing for payments, mapping dates and ensuring compliance where required);
- Assist the FC with annual audit preparation, VAT returns, treasury management; annual budgeting & reporting, etc;
- Supervise AP, AR & Payroll functions, and;
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 1 year industry PQE;
- Retail experience advantageous;
- Strong Excel skills required;
- Must have an ability to work on your own initiative, and;
- Consolidation experience an advantage.