Phoenix have partnered with a leading banking and financial services firm looking to expand their Due Diligence team with a new exciting role as team lead. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress with their career in KYC/EDD. The successful candidate will support the business with Clients with the objective to operate
through a risk management framework and respect of compliance banking rules.
- Preparation and presentation of KPIs for EDD activity.
- Lead Supplier On boarding in new and existing programs.
- Ensure required controls are performed in all the due diligence processes following the group
guidelines and policies.
- Assisting department head in the recruitment process for the EDD activity.
- Take ownership and to cultivate positive mind-set so that the team can embrace and adjust
to the changes in the activities.
- Participate in meetings with main stakeholder's teams for Supplier On boarding activity.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business/finance
- 3 to 5 years experience in banking operations.
- Customer Support experience.
- Previous AML/KYC/EDD experience.
- Preferably ACOI/ACAMs qualified.
- Proficiency with general IT system applications.
- Knowledge of Trade Finance products an advantage but not essential.