My client, a super high growth, boutique investment bank who are actively on the search for a Director to lead and head up their M&A team within the management consulting space in London.
Ideally, you will have solid experience and exposure on deals within the Management Consulting space. If you're from a mid market/boutique M&A background and want to spread your entrepreneurial wings and lead, build and guide a team - then this opportunity is for you.
I am seeking an experienced M&A Director to lead my client's M&A activities within the business services and management consultancy market. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the industry and be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing M&A opportunities that will support the growth of the organisation.
- Lead the development and execution of the M&A strategy for the business services/management consultancy market
- Originating and executing deals within the management consulting/business services space
- Identify potential acquisition targets and conduct in-depth market research and analysis to evaluate their strategic fit with the company
- Manage the entire M&A process, including due diligence, financial modelling, deal structuring, negotiation, and integration planning
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including investment bankers, legal and financial advisors, and industry contacts
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape, and market dynamics to identify opportunities and risks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, legal, and operations, to ensure successful execution of M&A transactions
- 10+ years of experience in M&A, investment banking/corporate finance with a focus on the business services/management consultancy market
- Deep knowledge of the industry, including market trends, competitive landscape, and key players
- Proven track record of leading successful M&A transactions
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate potential deals and perform complex financial analysis
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving strategic goals and delivering value to stakeholders
For a confidential chat and further information, please reach me on