Our client is leading international firm in the reinsurance sector. They would like to bolster their privacy/cybersecurity initiatives with an additional officer.
- You will advise on products, services and initiatives regulated by the U.S. federal and state regulations around consumer and individual privacy, cybersecurity, communications, and employee privacy.
- Influence and create an even stronger privacy focused culture that supports privacy rights, across the business lines
- Lead the implementation of policies, standards, and control
- Lead the implementation of the DSR fulfillment processes, from intake to the provision of the request responses
- Guide the business to build its policy, standards, and controls to effectively demonstrate compliance and risk
- Develop a privacy center of excellence to drive innovation and continuous improvement in organizational privacy practices while maintaining ongoing compliance with applicable regulations
- 3-5 years experience in financial services, ideally in insurance/reinsurance within quality control, data security, compliance or legal department(s)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft business applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Independent worker; excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent reading comprehension and analytical skills