● A venture-backed innovative global FinTech start-up revolutionizing the lending industry
and on track for unicorn status in the coming years.
● Our client provides eCommerce founders the insights and funds to accelerate their growth.
● Founded in 2020 they already have operations across Europe, London, Sydney, and New
York and have lent upwards of $100m to fast-growing e-commerce businesses across the
● Influence & have a direct impact within the business globally.
● Unrivaled career development opportunities.
● Join a highly ambitious & hugely personable team that welcomes innovative ideas.
● Fantastic learning & development opportunities, exposure to various functions of the
business with a chance to use your creativity.
● The opportunity of potentially setting up a Micro Office in EU countries such as The
Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain in the next 20 months.
● Excellent remuneration package and benefits including Equity Shares, Pension, Full
Healthcare, Generous Commission Structure.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Entrepreneurial & ambitious mindset with a genuine interest in start-ups and eCommerce.
● Proactive team player who can also work on their own initiative and inspire customer
loyalty and adoption.
● Bachelor's degree or higher
● 1+ years of experience within a similar role.
● Fluent in French, Spanish or Dutch.
● Track record of providing top quality, professional customer service in a dynamic,
● Phenomenal verbal and written communications skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
● Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with a drive to succeed both personally and professionally.
● Google & Facebook Ad experience is advantageous.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Working across different disciplines (sales, marketing, and product) bringing your innovative
ideas into fruition.
● Utilising dedicated customer success processes, guide and coach customers and sales.
● Identify any customer challenges and assist in providing solutions.
● Empathise with all elements of the customer experience, putting the customer’s needs first.
● Assist and coach customers in becoming product experts.
● Help drive customer satisfaction/testimonials and case studies.
● Maintain high levels of customer engagement with an emphasis on customer loyalty.