My client is seeking a candidate who will work independently to deliver a range of corporate secretarial services to a growing portfolio of clients in Ireland.
- Manage the formation and day-to-day administration of an assigned portfolio of Irish companies (including limited companies, DAC, companies limited by guarantee etc)
- Liaise with legal counsel, clients and internal parties with regards to the onboarding, client due diligence and risk assessment of business for new and existing clients
- Assist with the preparation and review on a corporate governance and transactional basis of documents and resolutions, attend to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintain statutory records and coordinate the timely signing of documentation
- Assist with the preparation and circulation of notices of board and/or shareholders meetings, minutes of board and/or shareholders meetings
- Support the team by identifying the obligations and responsibilities of Irish companies, directors and Global clients so they can be considered and managed effectively and adhere to best practices and regulatory guidelines
- Create a detailed understanding of transactions and entity specific obligations under transaction documents, manage the adherence to such obligations and act as a source of guidance for directors and other team members
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries as well as with internal stakeholders
- 5 years of relevant experience within a Corporate Secretarial role, with excellent Corporate Governance knowledge. Asset finance is beneficial but not a necessity.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish fiduciary and company administration operations.
- Previous experience using Viewpoint beneficial