**Contracts Specialist | Remote Working Possiblity**
Our client a leading SaaS company that works within the pharmaceutical industry is seeking a talented Contracts Specialist to join it's fast growing organisation.
The appointee will support the pre-sales and contracts team covering EMEA countries and North America, providing legal support to department leadership and team members as needed.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with contract administration, is familiar with legal requirements for contract drafting and review, ensures all contracts conform to company standards and requirements and can manage the contract and commercial management aspects for the various responsibilities outlined below.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements including SaaS agreements, software licencing agreements, professional services agreements, statements of work, data processing agreements/addenda, hosting agreements, partnership agreements and NDAs.
- Providing prompt, effective and commercial legal support in many areas of commercial activity including support with RFI/RFP responses and customer facing communications.
- work closely with all business teams to ensure that contracts accurately reflect the requirements of the business, project manage the review of all contracts by liaising with the necessary internal stakeholders and ensure that all relevant parties had been involved in the review process
- Handle and assist with insurance regulatory and compliance matters
What's on Offer?
Our client offers all of the programmes and awards you would expect from a highly successful and growing technology company:
- A fantastic culture, team, energy, and a high-growth successful company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health benefits