CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECTS LAWYER 4 PQE+ - LONDON
My client is currently looking to recruit a 4 PQE+ lawyer to join their Construction and Projects Team as an Associate.
The team has an unrivalled reputation in acting for employers, developers, sponsors, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants and insurers. They act for over half of the UK's top 50 contractors, a large number of the top contractors worldwide and an impressive range of private and public sector clients. The team act across the sectors including infrastructure and energy (nuclear, renewables, conventional and oil and gas), transport, real estate, waste, water, education and health.
The Candidate Required
The successful applicant will have a strong grounding in construction and projects work. The team's pipeline is such that the opportunity would best suit a candidate well versed in infrastructure and energy related transactional construction and projects work. This candidate may have the opportunity of exposure to both construction and projects work so experience and flexibility in that regard is an advantage.
The successful candidate will:
- have gained experience in a large commercial firm or in-house legal team;
- be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment;
- be technically strong and exercise good commercial judgment;
- have the interpersonal skills necessary for this client-facing role.
The role is wide-ranging, will focus on and include:
- developing on-going relationships with an existing client base as well as pitching for new opportunities;
- developing close working relationships as part of an international team;
- the opportunity to be involved in work in the very best and high profile national and international projects and construction work, working across a number of our key sectors (infrastructure, energy, real estate and financial services).
What's on offer?
- A market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for their clients.
- They invest in their team and have a first-class training and career development programme. Their training reflects their position as a market leader in communications and sourcing.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.