- Act as a central point of contact for internal and external funds queries with a strong solution orientated skill-set
- Responsible for management of commercial strategies and price adaption for existing and new services, markets, and products.
- Drive the ideation, promotion, and co-ordination of new ESG funds initiative.
- Responsible for reporting activities and market analysis linked to assigned markets.
- Contribute to the analysis and assessment of the marketplace and regulatory changes to identify key trends, risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Engage with key industry participants and stakeholders (CBI, AFM, etc.) to understand needs and identify opportunities to broaden and develop its funds offering.
- Drive the generation and growth of revenues and market share derived from our funds listing and trading business.
- Identification and pursuit of new business development opportunities and commercial initiatives.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of our Fund listing strategic plan.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of business relationships with primary market clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in asset management industry.
- Strong knowledge in design and implementation of regulatory and compliance policies.
- Excellent knowledge of European investment funds landscape and distribution of investment funds.
- Background in product / service business development with strong track record.
- Highly organized with previous project management experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to manage all stakeholders in the sales and product development process.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, as well as ability to work in teams across various locations and alone.