We are delighted to be working with a start-up tech company HQ'd in Dublin who are currently expanding their Legal division.
This role would suit someone who has a minimum 2 years experience working as a Company Secretary in a Law Firm or in-house.
- Supporting the legal team across a variety of projects and commercial contracts.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Company Secretary/General Counsel in matters of corporate governance and subsidiary management.
- Assisting with the preparation of board meetings including drafting agendas, scheduling board and committee meetings, board pack preparation using online board pack preparation tool.
- Circulating board materials and resolutions when required.
- Providing corporate governance support, including ensuring compliance with the CBI Corporate Governance Code for Insurance Undertakings and other applicable governance requirements.
- Supporting the maintenance of statutory books and records for Irish entities and monitoring compliance with all relevant statutory/regulatory requirements and filing deadlines.
- Arranging for document execution, notarisations and filing with relevant registries.
- Managing internal policies and contracts database.
- Degree in law/previous experience as a legal executive or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum two years' experience as a company secretary.
- A strong interest in company law and Insurtech business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office® particularly PowerPoint and Word.