Are you ready to contribute to the growth of a dynamic team in Mallow, Co. Cork? Our Client, a prominent professional service firm is on the lookout for a Client Services Manager with 5+ years PQE to join their expanding firm. This role offers a blend of office and remote work and presents a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in one of Ireland's rapidly growing organisations.
- As a Client Services Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in managing and supporting the diverse client base.
- Encompassing financial management, business modelling, and lending support, ensuring high-value executive decisions are made.
- From overseeing the preparation of financial statements to monitoring compliance filings, you'll lead a team to efficiently deliver excellent client service. Collaboration with our experts across the organisation will be key to contributing to the firm's growth and development.
- Energetic professional with the highest integrity.
- People person with a growth mindset, ready to participate in high-impact projects and be a trusted colleague.
- Qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA accountant with at least 5+ years of experience in Public Practice.
- Strong analytical skills, technical knowledge, and a passion for problem-solving are essential.
- Your commitment to exceptional customer service, coupled with a willingness to learn and lead, will set you apart.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Substantial employer pension contribution
- Paid professional subscriptions, a company-paid mobile phone, CPD allowance
- Blended WFH, and the chance to be part of a high-performance team.
If you're ready for a rewarding challenge, apply now!