My client is a global FinTech and RegTech company that has seen rapid global growth across America, Europe and Asia. The company is an award winning organisation that provides digital customer services and solutions to financial institutions and wealth managers.
If you are a hard working Business development Representative that is a self starter and looking to progress in your career then this is the role for you. This role will report directly to the Head of Americas and you will work closely with the BDR Team Lead.
Your role will be to create revenue pipeline through outbound sales and demand generation for the US Market.
Ideally my client is looking for someone who has already worked in the Banking, Financial Services or Insurance sector in a sales, relationship management or customer service role.
- Creating new connections and capturing contact details for key accounts
- Encouraging customer and prospects to attend events or join special webinars.
- Researching firms, key contacts and structures to help your internal sales team.
- Generating leads and opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Qualifying inbound leads that have real interest in buying services
- Collaborating with marketing on campaigns to generate pipeline and clear return on investment.
- Hit weekly, monthly & quarterly targets and ensuring your reporting is up to date for visibility.
- 1-3 years' experience + in sales or lead generation.
- College Degree or industry equivalent qualification
- Fluency in English
- Experience selling into or working in the financial services industry would be an advantage
- US citizen or already have a visa and right to work in the US.