- To manage a portfolio of customers and provide support and training required to maintain the customer and increase revenue.
- Promote and manage our product portfolio in hospitals, nursing homes and government bodies.
- Manage related sales, training requirements and implementations for new business.
- Constantly seek new opportunities to expand the portfolio and increase margin through:
- Prospecting new customers and maximising sales opportunity.
- Range extensions, working with branded suppliers and own brand offering.
- Monitoring individual sales performance and activity levels and producing monthly reports detailing results against KPIs.
- Maintaining appropriate records on clients and sales activities on the CRM.
- Producing reports as required for the management team for review and completing any customer reporting that may be required.
- Working with Credit Control to ensure customers comply with terms and conditions of trading.
- Maintaining and growing existing portfolio by regular interaction with customers to achieve agreed financial targets (Sales, Margin and New Business).
- Calling on customers on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
- Maintaining price files and advising customers of price changes.
- Managing expectations to ensure business is protected.
Health and safety
- Considering H&S implication of sales for operational staff.
- Maintaining any Company provided vehicle in a roadworthy condition, always ensuring it reflects positively on the company image.
- Driving in accordance with the Highway Code at all times.
- Following identified safe working practices.
- Attending monthly H&S update meetings.
- Completing monthly car checks on the Company safety portal.
- Proven and demonstrable career success in a field-based sales environment.
- Previous experience in a healthcare or medical related field would be an advantage.
- Influencing and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and to work on own initiative and plan workload including setting goals, timelines, and milestones as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.