We have an exciting Business Development Manager opportunity with a global key player within consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
- Understand and consult clients on technology offerings and solutions.
- Working with our internal teams, Go-to market campaigns including Cloud Transformation and Application development.
- Assist and delivery of tender bids in collaboration with leads/team managers
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of tenders and bids alongside portfolio leads/team managers
- Manage full sales cycle, prospect, negotiations, close and renewals.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your client base, fostering growth across accounts and securing new business
- Taking accountability for accurate business development forecasting
- Working alongside the account managers, assisting them in nurturing existing public sector client accounts wherever required
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- 6 - 10 years experience in IT professional services or technology solutions.
- Previous consulting experience (Preferred)
- Technical knowledge around Microsoft Product Suite or Technology Stack or PowerApps toolset (Preferred)
- Previous public sector experience desirable
- Previous experience within a consulting type organisation
- Experience selling to technical buyers, preferably CTOs and Heads of Product Marketing, CMO and CIO.
- Ability to navigate large complex organisations
- Consultative selling attitude and style