Phoenix have partnered with a leading FS client in the search for an experienced Business Analyst, .
As a key member of the Change Team you will help define scope, requirements & requirement artefacts across a number of Programmes and Functions.
You will be working closely with stakeholders across Operations, IT, PMO, CRE, Compliance, Lending & Finance.
- Host workshops to elicit requirements from business/clients, challenging status quo and mindset to ensure the best possible design and benefit realisation
- Conduct high quality business analysis and provide clear business requirement documentation/functional specs
- Identify and escalate important systems issues
- Playback of requirements back to business/client
- Communication/translation of the requirements to IT
- Working with SMEs to capture to be processes and supporting documentation always with a customer first mindset - i.e., SOPS, procedures, policy updates
- Ensuring sign off of process documentation in a timely fashion to allow for controlled delivery throughout the project lifecycle
- Proactively engage with Project Manager, Change Leadership and/or functional leaders to document business improvements and/or issues
- Contribute to methodology reviews to ensure methodology stays relevant, adapts to lessons learned and provides appropriate and proportionate governance
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working as a business analyst in financial services/insurance
- Significant experience and knowledge of supporting change in a Retail mortgage servicing business;on/offboarding, digital/customer journey/transformation/BAU change
- Experienced in MS Office including Word, Visio, and high degree of proficiency in Microsoft excel and experience analysing large data sets
- JIRA experience
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience of data analysis and ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Strong understanding of all aspects of systems implementation and software development life cycles
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to review, understand and interpret loans interest and billing history
- Experience working with technical and business teams to translate internal and external business needs to drive functional and technical requirements