Phoenix Search has partnered up with a Top Tier Investment Bank, recruiting for an AVP to join their Group Audit Function.
Your key responsibilities
● Monitoring regional audit delivery including the wider United Kingdom & Ireland (UKI) audit plan, assisting in the completion of cyclical reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) to Senior Management both internal and external to Group Audit.
● Reporting to UKI based regulators, in house governance forums including legal entity boards and country committees.
● Assist in the completion of audit assignments, including audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
Your skills and experience
● Relevant experience of producing and presenting Management Information, ideally within an Audit, Risk or Finance setting.
● Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, and experience of management reporting.
● Audit / business knowledge and experience with an understanding of the risks and
regulatory requirements in one or more of the business / functional areas.