Unique opportunity to join a leading Irish Fintech Unicorn as they look to expand their risk, compliance and data protection team. The role reports directly to the Chief Risk and Technology Officer.
- Agile working - Office is now officially back open but flexibility will be a massive part of your role
- Join a successful, dynamic, and growing company that recently became Ireland's latest Unicorn business!
- Work alongside Senior Stakeholders and Partners
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on the compliance, risk & data protection framework
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development & maintenance of the data protection documentation, including DPIAs, PIAs & Vendor risk management
- Strong understanding of the GDPR and data protection legislation in the Irish space
- Create and maintain the privacy assessments and reviews
- Assist with the development of the risk, compliance and data protection training programmes and modules
- Create strong, lasting relationships with senior stakeholders within the business
- Promote a strong compliance, risk and data protection culture across the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years experience in data protection/GDPR/data privacy
- Additional general risk or compliance experience would be advantageous
- Strong communicator, equally capable of working alone as with a small team - works well with a able to effectively communicate with Board of directors