Phoenix excited to announce the collaboration with a reputable Corporate Services provider to support their expansion into Irish Aviation Market. Joining as an Associate Director, you will play a pivotal role as the primary contact for the Irish branch. Read on for more information.
- Join the local top management team and be responsible for building and growing the aviation leasing service offer
- Bring in new business by doing business development activities.
- Support client and business growth efforts, making sure that RfPs, onboarding clients, and deal execution are done in a consistent way.
- Together with other senior stakeholders, set up a flexible and market-leading Managing Agent service offering.
- Help hire and handle sub-teams for accounting deliverables in aviation leasing deals.
- Serve as Director for client entities in aviation leasing and top point of contact for the Irish function.
- Review deal papers, handle securitisation transactions, and keep an eye on SPV obligations.
- Build and keep good connections with customers, middlemen, and internal partners.
- Do project work and other tasks as asked by the line boss.
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA or Equivalent
- At least 5 years of appropriate experience in business services or the aviation lease market.
- Knowledge of asset finance deals.
- Ability to grow and lead teams from different fields.
- Strong skills in writing and talking to people
- Excellent knowledge of the Irish aviation leasing market.
- High levels of customer service and good management and persuasion skills are important.
- Strong focus on the details and drive to do the best job possible