Assistant Financial Controller
My client, one of Ireland's largest hospitality groups, are looking for an ambitious and driven newly qualified accountant, eager to progress within a company. Based in Dublin City centre, the candidate will work closely alongside the Financial Controller and General Manager, to ensure the proper day-to-day running of the finance function.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting, and full financial statement preparation
- Management of AP and AR functions
- Assist in production of monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Ensure all internal financial controls are up to date
- Ensure compliance with payment deadlines, tax regulations and reporting standards
- Assist with ad-hoc financial projects
- Part-Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)/ATI Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Small - Medium Practice background / Hospitality / Retail Background