Phoenix is thrilled to be partnering with a leading Corporate Service Provider with expertise in the aircraft leasing industry. We are now searching for a motivated Assistant Client Manager who will help both aviation and non-aviation clients with reporting and administrative functions. For more information, please see below.
- Assist with account opening documentation
- Processing bills and preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Help with budgets and projections
- Preparing and filing tax returns, including company tax, VAT, etc.
- Reviewing and filing CBI returns
- Responding quickly to clients' emails and phone calls
- Internal compliance and the client on board minutes, AGM minutes, and corporate filings
- Liaison with clients' tax consultants and Revenue Commissioners
- Assist the Accounting team in preparing audit files, liaising with third-party auditors, and conducting the audit process.
- Part-Qual in ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Previous exposure to a client-facing role within the financial/corporate services sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet company deadlines/targets
- Prioritise tasks accordingly and attention to detail
If you are interested in the above, apply here today!