Our client is a leading Pharma MNC based in the South West. They are seeking to hire an
Accounts Receivable Manager.
You will work with the Global Finance leadership and counterparts to lead the execution of
the global AR strategy in EMEA. The role requires an extensive understanding of market and
industry trends. The AR manager leads, develops and coaches the team to reach collective
What’s on offer?
● Excellent remuneration package.
● Generous Benefits including Pension, Healthcare for you & immediate family, Life
Assurance, Educational Assistance.
● Extensive Health & Wellness Program including Healthy Lifestyle Seminars,
Mindfulness Courses, Physio Sessions, Flu Vaccinations etc.
● Fully Equipped Gym Onsite, Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant.
● Paid time off for volunteering (passionate about their CSR initiative).
● Welcoming & Collaborative Team Environment.
The Ideal Candidate
● Accounting qualification/degree.
● 7+ years industry experience in a similar role.
● Extensive team management experience.
● Excellent influence and leadership skills.
● Fantastic communication, interpersonal, numeric & problem-solving skills.
● Fluency in one or more European languages (other than English) an advantage.
● Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Be the Subject Matter expert for EMEA Accounts Receivable (AR), including
understanding processes, systems and policies.
● Maintain current understanding of Market trends and Industry expertise for AR to
assist our client’s strategic decision making.
● Work closely with a number of departments and facilitate continuous improvement
across the board.
● Aid and support the development and execution of the AR strategy within EMEA.
● Ensure month end tasks are completed efficiently in a timely manner.
● Lead AR team to ensure understanding goals, strategy and global alignment.
● Guide, coach and develop direct reports.
● Develop, manage and drive metrics for operational excellence.
● Support the organizational, functional and operational objectives of Finance and
Customer Support and Delivery (CSD).
● Work collaboratively with CSD in order to understand “Order to Cash” operations.
● Support the performance management process: completing performance reviews,
hiring, and co-ordinating training for the EMEA AR team.
● Lead and organise EMEA AR audit preparations for all interim and year-end audits.
● Assist with other Finance related tasks as requested.
● Ensure that the client’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried