Phoenix are delighted to be working with a Dublin based Financial Services company who, after a very successful start to 2023 are hiring for their expanding finance function. This is an excellent company offering unparalleled progression and learning; with a friendly, diverse culture and a market leading salary package.
- Ownership and reconciliation of trial balance, ensuring timely clearing of open items.
- Posting accounting journals for accruals, prepayments, and other transactions within deadlines.
- Preparation of management accounts and consolidated/statutory financial statements.
- Reconciliation and management of balance sheet accounts, inventory, debtors, creditors, and treasury.
- Responsibilities include tax returns, budgeting, onboarding clients, supervising team members, and meeting client reporting deadlines.
- Part-qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA).
- Preferably experienced within the financial services industry.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and a focus on client satisfaction.
- Effective time management, multitasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Results-oriented, well-organised, detail-oriented, and resourceful with strong problem-solving abilities.