A newly establish commercial finance team are looking for an experienced FP&A analyst to work close with the Head of Commercial finance and VP of Accounting to build the strategic plan for the business.
- Ensuring FP&A output is materially accurate and Senior Management/Group attention is focused on the right areas
- Provide in-depth analysis on business performance, working closely with the Head of FP&A
- Managing the revenue forecasts to ensure full year projections are accurate.
- Assist on M&A work across the Group including due diligence modelling requirements.
- Conduct variance analysis on actual vs budgeted and provide commentary to identify key drivers in relation to the variances
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA CIMA etc
- 3-5 years pqe
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting is essential
- Commercial minded accountant
- Experience using data models is an advantage