Our client has years of experience providing advisory services to employees on their private wealth. Based in South Dublin and with an ever-growing number of members, they are currently looking to expand their to meet the demand.
This position is ideal for someone who likes to take ownership of their own work and has a great eye for detail. Looking for someone who has 1/2 year of experience.
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Reports for Pension Schemes.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for submission to the CBI based on the Regulation for Pension Funds.
- Liaise with different departments
- Respond to queries on a timely basis.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines & Prioritize tasks accordingly
- Ability to handle data in high volumes.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Business or Finance degree.