Phoenix have teamed up with an international group who are headquartered in Dublin. This Group is a global leading manufacturer of electric heating and the delivery of low carbon solutions. This groups main goal is develop a more sustainable world.
This group are currently seeking a Tax Analyst to join their small tax team which consists of the Head of Tax and the Tax Manager. You will also be working closely with the wider Group Finance team. This role will provide you with the opportunity to experience international tax issues and will provide the you with the opportunity to develop your skills in domestic and international tax.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of Irish and UK corporate tax returns.
- You will be responsible for the preparation for the combination of year end tax provisions for inclusion in group accounts.
- You will assist in the development & enhancement of compliance processes and the tax control environment.
- You will be providing support to the division on tax audits.
- You will be working closely with senior tax professional to implement tax projects and planning initiatives.
- You will be liaising with external advisers on ad hoc queries.
- Accounting qualification required.
- Tax Qualification preferred.
- Part qualified candidates would also be considered.