Phoenix is a leading global specialist search firm with offices across Ireland and the UK. From our bases in Ireland and the UK, we conduct local and international assignments for functional and senior leadership positions across our core pillars - Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance, Audit and Risk, Fintech, Legal and Compliance.
Our expert consultants are all professionally qualified or have experience in global advisory firms, optimising enhanced technology-driven search capabilities to attract and engage top talent. Phoenix is expert-led, technology-driven and is passionate about humanizing the industry.
Phoenix celebrates your wins, both big and small. Phoenix welcomes innovative ideas and creativity. We consider ourselves a family. Phoenix is unapologetically ambitious. Our growth has only just begun, our results speak for themselves, which is why Top-Tier clients and candidates come back to us time and time again.
What’s on Offer?
● Highly competitive remuneration package
● Working alongside qualified professionals in their given field (ACA/ACCA, Solicitors,
CTA), and being provided a bespoke, structured learning and development programme.
● Exposure to Market Leaders, partnering with Top-Tier national and international clients
● Excellent opportunities for both personal and professional progression
● State of the art, City Centre based offices (working remotely initially)
● Flexible/Remote working arrangements
● A welcoming & collaborative working environment that celebrates your success
● Entrepreneurial environment, the chance to be a part of Phoenix’s exponential growth,
you determine and shape your own personal success
Duties & Responsibilities
● Specialising in hiring Appointments at a mid-senior level
● Establish and maintain effective relationships with both clients and candidates
● Source, screen, evaluate and schedule talented individuals for interviews with hiring
managers, accompanying them throughout the whole recruitment process
● Develop recruitment analytics to demonstrate the efficiency of hiring efforts
● Research and implement marketing and sourcing solutions to ensure strong
● Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting i.e. GDPR
● Business Development through lead generation, direct mail, cold calling and onsite visits
● Data input and analysis through our specific CRM system
Extensive training through our global L&D Network and working alongside highly experienced
The Ideal Candidate
● Excellent interpersonal with written/verbal communication skills
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively
● Bachelor’s degree or higher (Masters, MBA, Professional Qualification)
● 1-2 years experience in a similar role
● Proactive team player with the ability to also work on own initiative
● Experience in the following industries: Accounting, Finance, HR, Legal, or Sales
● Fantastic relationship building skills with both candidates and clients
● Ability to multi-task and adapt to a hybrid working environment
● Up-to-date on industry knowledge, well-informed on current affairs