Phoenix is thrilled to have teamed up with a Leading Global Business on a very unique Client-Facing role. The experience gained in this position is unparalleled due to the close contact with executives of large corporations and the intensely focused projects that are worked on. More information is provided below:
- Aid in the delivery of financial information and the improvement of reporting procedures by working with the client's financial reporting teams;
- To provide the best of the business to the clients, lead transaction teams and utilise the internal network.
- Assist in providing technical help to clients and internal personnel in different service lines
- Support engagements' strategy, execution, and delivery, including financial reforms;
- Work well in teams, sharing responsibilities, offering support, keeping lines of communication open, and notifying senior team members on developments;
- Utilise innovation to advance service delivery, exchange information with team members, and encourage lifelong learning;
- Establish solid connections with other service lines in the business
- A degree in Accounting at the undergraduate or graduate level, or a related academic major;
- ACA/ACCA qualification is preferred but not necessary;
- Experience in banking, financial services, insurance, or aviation finance for a minimum of six years;
- Strong passion for and interest in the aforementioned industries;
- Excellent project management abilities and experience in particular sectors from above are desired;
- Excel macro programming expertise;
- Advanced verbal and written communication abilities and a commitment to leadership and teamwork.
If interested in the above, apply here today.