Our client, a Market Leader within their Industry, is looking to add a VAT Advisor to its Indirect
Tax team. The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Senior VAT Management team
and support the business by advising on all aspects of VAT Advisory.
This role will ideally suit someone coming from the Indirect Tax department of a Big 4/Top 10
Firm who is currently at Manager/Assistant Manager level and is looking to make a move to a
● Advising the business on all indirect tax issues, liaising with external advisors
where necessary, covering all jurisdictions in the compamny operates.
● Involvement in strategic business projects from an indirect tax perspective.
● Reviewing, testing and inputting in to projects and systems implementations and
assessing the impact from an indirect tax perspective
● Developing the VAT advisory function together with the VAT Advisory Manager to
ensure VAT and indirect tax compliance across all relevant jurisdictions.
● Liaising with relevant Tax Authorities where necessary and building on good
working relationships established across all jurisdictions
● Working closely with Legal, Procurement, and FP&A, to review and advise on the
structuring of property and other agreements/contracts from a VAT perspective
and to conduct analysis where required
● Leading the response to changes in VAT legislation and practice and keeping
relevant business partners and management updated on same
● Identifying and implementing improvements to processes and controls from a VAT
perspective including involvement in Internal Audit
● CTA Qualified
● Big 4/Top 10 experience would be desirable
● Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent), preferred.
● 4+ years relevant experience (preferably in a Practice environment).
● Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
● Commercial awareness & Project Management skills