Our Client, A powerful SaaS platform for electronic validation and testing for the pharmaceutical industry is looking to hire an Account Manager remotely in the US. Our client is looking for a dynamic, high performing, self motivated Account Manager with 5+ years experience selling and managing customers in the Life Science/ Pharmaceutical space.
Our client is a PLC since 2016, 250 employees with plans to hire a further 100 in the coming months. They also include 8 of top 10 Pharma companies as clients and 3 of the main 4 producers of COVID vaccinations as clients also. This is a SaaS business with huge growth potential. The US Sales division is in growth mode and looking to hire a number of experienced sales leaders and Account Managers to execute on their 2022 growth plan.
We're looking for a dynamic, high performing salesperson with 10+ years of experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) technology and/or services to the life sciences/pharmaceutical industries through a combination of phone, web-based presentations, and face-to-face appointments.
- Reporting to the US VP of Sales, the ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, can do attitude, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business, as a result of outbound prospecting and high-activity metrics.
- They also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers in the Senior Leadership Team & C-Suite.
- This role is fully remote based in the United States.
- As a global company, we recognize this may result in you being in a different time zone.
- This requires that you work alongside our Sales teams based in PST, EST, GMT, and CET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required at times to meet business requirements.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities via the phone, your network, and the web.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel.
- Strategically attack the pharmaceutical industry (initially specializing in validation life-cycle management and other GxP testing processes) to close new business.
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high-energy environment.
- Show the ability to demonstrate the baseline out of the box technology.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, social-selling, and face-to-face appointments.
- Skillfully deliver web-based and/or face-to-face presentations.
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations.
- Consistently beat your quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Have the ability to navigate the procurement process and help drive your prospect to a close.
- Have the ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running with prospecting, discoveries, and demonstrations.
- On a daily basis, track prospects-identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
- Report weekly updates to the US VP of Sales around strategy, progress, and upcoming closure opportunities.
- Attend client networking events in order to build up the company's network.
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong background in SaaS/Cloud based sales.
- Strong background in Life Sciences sales.
- 10+ years of B2B relevant sales experience.
- Strong track record of achievement in B2B selling.
- Previously trained in consultative/value-based selling.
- Technically savvy and can personally demonstrate the application.
- Personable, with excellent written and communication skills, high attention to detail.
- Efficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, HubSpot.
- Has an attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible, self-driven/motivated, and supportive in a challenging environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Maintain focus and commitment to assigned targets.
- Willingness to travel.