We are working with a top international law firm to hire for their Trusts and Estates practice group.
It is a unique opportunity to work on domestic as well as cross-border matters.
Also, you will be supported in BD as well as have an existing book of business to oversee.
- Join one of the world's most renowned global law firms as Of Counsel with a clear pathway to Partnership
- Unrivalled L&D and professional support opportunities at all stages in your career
- Work on an enviable portfolio of clients and high-profile deals with the best lawyers in this field
- Command one of the most robust financial packages on the market
- Work with a firm which is truly committed to culture and diversity
- A collegiate, dynamic, personable environment
- Hybrid working model
Qualified candidates should have at least 10 years of experience in estate planning, including planning for high net worth individuals, business and succession planning, wills and trusts document preparation and estate and trust administration.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Active license to practice law in a State of the United States, ideally New York.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service.