Our client is a well known brand over 40 years growing the company, with an established brand and a host white labels the business has grown organically to over 400m+. The business is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company with multiple revenues streams in Ireland, UK, Europe and LATAM. The role will be the most senior treasury person and will have exposure to the Executive team.
- Responsible for the daily cash management process
- Report into senior leadership team and advising senior management on hedging strategies
- Advise senior leadership on hedging of bank debt
- Execution of all FX deals
- Monthly reviews of currency exposures and hedging across all major business units
- Ownership of currency exposures and reported Exchange gains/losses in Treasury and holding
- Policing of deal approval limits and other requirements of the policy
- Responsible for debt and fixed income risk management
- Responsible for execution of approved interest rate swaps
- Multiple Ad-hoc Treasury requests
- Full ownership for treasury and manage resources accordingly
- Qualified Accountant
- Experienced in Treasury
- AMCT qualification advantageous
- High level of communication with stakeholders
- Manage multiple priorities and juggle workloads
- Work well cross departments
- Bonus, Pension, Healthcare and hybrid working and an excellent salary.
- The company is progressive and will offer the suitable candidate runway and opportunity to grow.