Do you have extensive experience with corporate financial management? Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to be a part of business development and decision-making processes? Our Global client is hiring a Treasury Manager to join their team.
- Overseeing and assessing cash flow and balance
- Completing risk management assessments and activities
- Assisting with investment, strategy development, and other business development activities
- Advising on risk, profit, and strategic opportunities
- Creating and presenting reports and updates for executive and board meetings
- Maintaining third-party, banking, and partner relationships as well as overseeing any outsourced functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualification (MBA, finance related Masters) and/or professional qualification (MCT/AMCT /ACA /CFA) preferred (relevant Treasury qualification would be a distinct advantage).
- 3+ years experience
- Data management skills to support the process of gathering, storing, managing, and maintaining Treasury's data, reports and dashboards. Introductory working experience or exposure to Power BI and or coding desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail