Graduate Accountant Role - Dublin City Centre
I am currently working with a number of Top 20 practice Accountancy firms who are looking for multiple hires of graduates. On offer is excellent on-the-job training and full study support towards the professional accounting qualification. Hires include accounting, audit, tax, consultancy, risk and corporate finance.
- Build out an extensive network with multinationals and your peer group
- Get exposure to all aspects of finance
- All study and exams paid for and extensive leave for revision
- Resolve queries whether of an audit, accounting, tax and consulting nature
- Develop technical knowledge of your area and accountancy and finance
- Ad hoc project and secondment with multinational clients
The candidate should have;
- Must have or be on course for at least a 2:2 honours degree in any discipline
- Must be looking to study towards their ACA professional accountancy qualification
The candidate should be;
- Enthusiastic and personable.
- Highly motivated with a desire to upskill.
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise.
- Proven communication skills and a team player that can actively listen to team activities and shares information and knowledge to help the team meet its objectives.
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter who can work competently without the need for supervision.