Phoenix have partnered with a growing practice to find a Tax Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will be fully ACA/ACCA qualified having a drive to learn and progress within their growing business.
- Reviewing and supervising work prepared by trainees.
- Providing tax advice to clients and addressing tax-related issues.
- Handling re-structures and retirement planning.
- Conducting research and resolving technical tax issues.
- Staying updated with tax sector changes.
- Collaborating with colleagues, partners, and professionals in the firm.
- Playing a key role in tax advisory, planning, and consultancy assignments.
- Meeting potential new clients and assisting with marketing strategies for the firm.
- 3+ years of general tax/accounting practice experience with an ACA/ACCA qualification
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Tax Standards
- Currently working as a senior in a practice/tax consultancy environment
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing client relationships
- Proficiency in Sage Taxpro
- Familiarity with ROS
- Advanced Excel skills (preferable), Microsoft Suite proficiency