Our client, a Global Fashion Retailer, is looking to expand its International Tax Team in its Dublin Office by adding a Tax Specialist to their team.
This role will support the Tax Manager and will work with a high performing tax team across a variety of corporation tax and transfer pricing areas within the centralised tax function for the group based in Dublin.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career within an Irish headquartered business where you are involved in the decision-making process.
- Support the Manager and the tax team with the corporation tax compliance cycle and ensure that all requested information is provided to external advisors in order to prepare local tax returns in a timely manner.
- Review draft tax returns and related documents to support the tax manager with tax return finalisation.
- Work closely with the Financial Reporting team on the preparation and review of tax charges and tax notes/disclosures for all statutory financial statements.
- Support tax reporting to our shareholders, for budget, forecasts and year-end ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information provided.
- Prepare information for the group's auditors at half-year and year-end.
- Review and instruct relevant tax payments on account to tax authorities in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with changes in tax law and practice across all jurisdictions that may be relevant to the Company.
- Engage positively with tax advisors and authorities in all jurisdictions to continue to develop the Company's good reputation.
- Prepare filings and documentation for compliance with transfer pricing obligations.
- Liaise with external advisors on fees and raise purchase orders for payments to advisors.
- Prepare and post period end accruals for various taxes.
- Supporting the tax manager with tax audits across all countries.
- Assist in ensuring proper books and records are held for tax purposes in all jurisdictions and are in accordance with local tax requirements.
- Tax qualification (AITI, CTA or equivalent)
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent) desirable
- 3+ years relevant experience