Our client, an Irish headquartered manufacturing multinational with offices throughout the
world, is looking to add a Tax Manager to its International Tax team. This role will work closely
with the Tax Director and International Tax team on a range of advisory & transfer pricing
This role will ideally suit someone at Manager/Senior Manager level within a Big 4 Practice
dealing with an international client base or alternatively someone working as a Tax Manager
with a large Multinational here in Ireland.
● Work closely with the Tax Director to provide tax advice to the wider team across
legal, operations & accounting & finance.
● Research tax positions across different transactions, structures and jurisdictions
and prepare and circulate findings.
● Work with the Group M&A team and its network of advisors on investment
appraisals and the completion of tax due diligence and legal projects.
● Supporting the design and implementation of the Group’s transfer pricing policy.
● Liaising with international finance teams to ensure the Group’s transfer pricing
policies are applied consistently across the Group.
● Manage the relationship with external service providers and advisors.
● A relevant professional qualification, ideally CTA.
● A minimum of 5 experience in a Big 4/Top 10 firm.
● Corporation Tax experience ideally dealing with FDI clients.
● US GAAP tax accounting knowledge is an advantage.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good attention to detail, strong organizational skills, able to multitask, meet