We are working with a leading aircraft leasing group with a global reach who have an excellent opportunity to join their team in Dublin.
Due to exceptional growth within company they have an opening for a Tax Manager to join their team who will report into the VP and will get excellent exposure to Senior Management.
- Supporting the transaction deal teams by providing relevant input in respect of the transactions and assisting with tax due diligence on the Transactions.
- Where relevant, liaising with external tax advisers and reviewing advice received in the context of the transactions.
- Preparation, coordination and review of tax provisions for inclusion in management and statutory accounts.
- Assisting in preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns.
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of other ad-hoc tax returns.
- Keeping apprised of all tax developments which could potentially impact the group or other stakeholders.
- Involvement in commercial project work,
- Assisting with fee management with respect to external tax service providers.
- ACA/ACCA and CTA qualified. (1-2 years PQE)
- Big 4 trained.
- Ideally, aircraft leasing related experience.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly.