Tax Controller - Global Retailer
Our client, a recognised Global Retailer have an exciting opportunity to join an Irish headquartered business where you will play an integral part of the decision-making process.
Due to exceptional growth the Group are expanding to the US market and continue to grow their International Team. This role will focus on their growth within the US market.
- Identify process optimisation opportunities, ensuring tax processes are both efficient & compliant.
- Responsibility for tax compliance and internal reporting for the US business.
- Supporting the Senior Tax Manager on US tax enquiries and audits.
- Representing Tax in cross-functional forums and developing strong relationships across the business.
- Advising and influencing senior stakeholders on the commercial impact of any tax law changes.
- Contributing to the development of the wider team through training and hands-on coaching.
- Monitoring compliance with transfer pricing agreements.
- Reviewing relevant transactions, contracts and new business practices from a tax perspective.
- Involvement in multiple ad hoc projects.
- Liaising with external advisors and managing relevant budgets.
- Working with the wider Tax team to ensure consistency of approach for any inter- company transactions.
- Big 4 trained CTA qualified.
- ACA not necessary but advantageous.
- 3 years PQE - currently at manager level.
- Knowledge of US tax law an advantage.