Our Client, a market leader for integrated software and technology for the environmental services industry with a global reach, have an excellent opportunity to join their Finance team as a Tax & Financial Accountant.
Our client provide cutting edge technology to companies globally to assistant them to achieve their sustainability strategies.
- ??????Complete corporate tax and statutory reporting requirements for the Group's subsidiaries.
- Review, propose, and implement tax planning opportunities.
- Assist the Group Tax Manager with maintaining the transfer pricing policy and documentation.
- Ensure the Group meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all relevant taxes.
- Liaise with business partners and external advisors.
- Assist the Group Financial Reporting Manager with technical accounting projects.
- Maintain and develop all relevant key relationships with external advisors.
- Support Group acquisitions, due diligence, ad-hoc projects and restructuring initiatives.
- Big 4 trained with CTA & ACA qualifications.
- Experience across all tax heads; Corporate, TP, Indirect tax & Employment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of management.