We are partnering with an Irish Multinational on a fantastic opportunity to join their tax department.
This role offers remote working and a competitive package and would suit someone who is newly qualified coming from a Big 4/Top 6 environment.
Someone coming from a Transfer Pricing/Corporate Tax background would ideally suit this role!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect, check, and analyse data on intercompany transactions.
- Prepare and/or update benchmarking studies to support the arm's length nature of intercompany transactions.
- Prepare and/or update Transfer Pricing Documentation for Group companies globally.
- Prepare analyses of key industry trends in various jurisdictions.
- Review and monitor intercompany contracts.
- Monitor internal compliance with Group transfer pricing policies and ensure that all intercompany transactions are undertaken in line with the arm's length principle.
- Monitor ongoing developments from the OECD's BEPS action plan and assess the impact on the Group from these changes
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new TP projects.
- Liaise with key internal and external contacts.
- Newly qualified Tax professional.
- CTA trained - ACA in addition would be advantageous.
- Big 4/Top 6 trained - TP or corporate tax experience preferable