Tax Accountant - Irish PLC
We are currently working with an Irish PLC who is a leader in the FMCG sector on an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified tax professional to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing team.
As a Tax Accountant you will be involved in supporting the business on commercial transactions. This exciting new role reports into the EMEA Regional Tax Manager and will work alongside a team based in Ireland and EMEA.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is newly qualified coming from a Big 4 practice ideally, who is looking to make their first move to industry.
- Involvement in the impact of new tax legislation in various jurisdictions and application to the Group.
- Involvement in product transfer pricing projects and liaising with the commercial & country compliance teams to resolve.
- Playing an active role in transfer pricing, R&D credits and financing projects.
- Involvement in Supporting the business on commercial transactions.
- Involvement in post-acquisition implementation and restructuring as required.
- Management of regional recharges including audit defence documentation.
- Involvement in tax audit controversy and engaging with local tax authorities & tax advisors across various jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the corporate and deferred tax reporting for EMEA, including tax disclosures in financial statements.
- Responsible for the review of the EMEA tax computations and tax returns.
- Working cross-functionally with third-party tax advisors, financial reporting and legal in the completion of tax charges and disclosures in the statutory financial statements.
- Newly qualified tax professional - CTA.
- Strong corporate tax experience, ideally Big 4 experience.
- ACA is an added advantage but not required.
- Experience with International Tax and Deferred Tax.
- Strong analytical skills.